ZOTL10 MK II
Linear Tube Audio
We are excited to be able to offer Linear Tube Audio components, all of which are designed & manufactured in America. Designed by renowned amplifier manufacturer, David Berning in Takoma Park, Maryland, the ZOTL10 is Berning's new amp and one of his greatest works yet.
The EL84-based ZOTL10 Power Amplifier provides 10 watts per channel output of accurate, uncolored sound with automatically protected circuitry. Rapid response, detailed sound, and an absence of the tube bloom typical of other amplifiers, the ZOTL10 Power Amplifier delivers defining realism.
Available in Black.
• Sensitivity: 1.2V RMS for 10 watts output
• Output impedance 1.2 ohms
• Input impedance: 50k
• 100V / 120V / 240V operation: Auto-switching• Hum and noise: 94dB below full output (measured at 20Hz-20kHz)
• Carrier: -50dB (460kHz)
• Power output with 4-ohm load: 12W, 0.5% THD
• Power output with 8-ohm load: 10W, 0.5% THD
• Frequency response (8-ohm load): 6Hz to 60kHz, +0, -.5dB
• Amplifier class: Push-pull Class AB
• Voltage gain (8-ohm load): 18dB
• Size: 9 inches (23 cm) wide, 8 1/2 inches (22 cm) tall, 18 inches (46 cm) deep (including connectors)
• Net weight: 14 lbs. or 6.4 kg
• Finish: Aluminum case
• Tube complement: two 12AT7s, two 12AU7s, and four EL-84s
H - 8.5", W - 9", L - 14.5" (including binding posts)
Contact us to discuss options
(804) 233 - 5030