The heart of the Integrated Z10 is the highly-acclaimed ZOTL10 power amplifier, using EL-84 power tubes at 12 watts per channel. With the addition of a preamplifier borrowed from David Berning’s $30K product, the existing ZOTL circuitry cross-couples to a gain stage, and matches perfectly with the power amplifier. The amplifier is wrapped in our new control system featuring: 5 inputs (including one true balanced input,) tape in and out, LED dimmable display with configurable time out, LED input indicators, home theater mode, remote controlled stepped attenuation using premium Vishay Dale resistors, and a linear power supply configured with a Belleson regulator for extremely low noise.
Additionally, the Integrated Z10 comes equipped with two headphone output jacks: a high output for less sensitive headphones and a low output for very sensitive headphones.
Delivering much higher power than solid state amps with the same power rating, tube amplifiers can drive your 90db and above sensitivity speakers to thundering levels. Providing everything you need except speakers and a source, in a sleek new case, the Integrated Z10 is designed to last a lifetime.
• Inputs: 4 single-ended Cardas RCA stereo, 1 true balanced stereo input using two 3-pin XLRs
• Speaker Output: 4 WBT copper speaker binding posts, banana or spade
• Headphone Output: Low: Approx. 1 watt per channel, High: Approx. 2 watts per channel
• Tape Monitor: 1 stereo tape monitor out, 1 stereo tape monitor in - both Cardas RCA • Home Theater Function can select any input for fixed volume
• Front Panel Controls: 7 brass touch switches (power, input, tape monitor, up, down, menu/select, back), volume control, and headphone speaker switch
• Remote Control: All front panel functions using paired Apple TV Remote (power on programmable)
• Volume Control: 100 stepped attenuator (smallest step 1/1000th of total value) using Vishay Dale 1% precision resistors. • Display: 16 Levels of brightness and programmable 7-second time out
• Output impedance: 1.2 ohms
• Input impedance: 47k
• AC Power: 115VAC or 220VAC configured at factory - 50/60Hz - IEC receptacle
• Hum and noise: 94dB below full output (measured at 20Hz-20kHz) • Carrier: -50dB (460kHz)
• Power output with 4-ohm load: 12W, 0.5% THD
• Power output with 8-ohm load: 10W, 0.5% THD
• Frequency response (8-ohm load): 6Hz to 60kHz, +0, -.5dB
• Amplifier class: Push-pull Class AB
• Voltage gain (8-ohm load): 18dB
• Tube complement: two 12AT7s, four 12AU7s, and four EL-84s
• Size: 16 inches wide, 5 1/8 inches tall, 16 inches deep (including connectors)
• Net weight: Amplifier: 18 lbs./8.2 kg
• Finish: Aluminum case
Featuring phono preamp that can be set at the LTA factory for either MM / MC: 54 dB gain for moving magnet cartridges. Moving coil cartridges supported with configurable loading and gain adjustments.
We are excited to announce the first LTA Integrated Amplifier. With all the magic, realism, and 3D soundstage of ZOTL technology, developed by David Berning, the Integrated Z10 delivers the experience of a live music performance right in your living room.
A single component solution, the Z10 incorporates the acclaimed ZOTL10 power amplifier, a Berning designed preamplifier, LTA’s control system, all packaged in a case designed by Fern & Roby and manufactured in our shop at Tektonics Design Group, located in Richmond, VA.
This beautiful amplifier is manufactured locally and with care by people who love audio and making things for a living here in the USA. We are here to help you enjoy your music fully with attention to detail, design, and the sonics that will enable you to hear detail in recordings that you know and love but have missed out on with inferior systems.
The Z10 Integrated amplifier is designed for use with High Efficiency speakers like our Ravens and Raven II (Bookshelf speakers) which need very little power and deliver uncompromising results that the Z10 delivers in spades. Put together with a digital source or with one of our Montrose turntables this system will bring new & regular enjoyment of your music into your life.