- Stylus Profile : Natural Diamond ShibataOutput
- Level @ 1kHz : 0.5mVOutput Balance @ 1kHz : Less Than 1.5dB
- Vertical Tracking Force : 2 grams
- Trackability : 70 um / 2 grams
- Separation @ 1kHz : 28dB
- Frequency Response : 15 - 32,000 Hz
- Impedance @ 1 kHz : 30 ohms
- Suggested Load : 400 ohms
- Cartridge Weight : 5 grams
- Body Color : Black
Hana SL Moving Coil Cartridge
Introducing a new line from Japan, Hana (which means “brilliant and gorgeous” in the original Japanese). Hana Phono Cartridges use high rigidity aluminum cantilevers, and cross-shaped armatures, providing you with brilliant and gorgeous sound. Hana cartridges are produced by Excel Sound Corporation of Tokyo Japan, a long time OEM cartridge producer.
The Hana Series has been developed with significance placed on ease of use and set-up, as well as high performance reproduction. Hana Cartridges' highly rigid aluminium cantilever are assembled with crossed armatures to reproduce dynamic sound!
The Hana SL Cartridge uses a nude natural diamond Shibata-stylus, capable of excellent high frequency response, resulting in supreme transparency and excellent trackability!